Social Media Optimisation involves the use of Social Media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to raise awareness and encourage interaction and ongoing dialogue with your clients.
As internet marketing is moving so quickly in the arena of social media, several tools and networks such as LinkedIn,YouTube, Facebook and Twitter provide businesses with a unique opportunity to connect with their customers. It is now more important to be seen ‘listening’ to your target customers and engaging them, rather than sending them branded corporate messages.
These two way interactive media allow a conversation and dialogue to take place between a business and its clients.
The growing importance of social media marketing and the serious nature of it is evident in the statistics:
- Over 1 billion users on Facebook reached in 2012, with over 300 million photos uploaded daily and 40 million fans of business pages
- 32,000 tweets per minute and 340 million tweets per day on Twitter
- 48 hours of video uploaded every minute to YouTube; equivalent to 8 years of content every day
- Over 150 million Professionals on LinkedIn
- 400 million registered users of Google+
JPP Marketing can help you to performs research into your online target markets’ presence on these tools to determine the best way for your business to have an appropriate presence to enable you to network with key partners or clients.
Your business profiles on the various social media platforms can then be set up in consultation with you and we can provide customised guidance and best practices on how to best utilise social media for your business.